I'm, like, smart.


am, like, smart.  Just ask me.  I am really smart.   I know I am smart because I do sudoku puzzles.  I always keep a novel at my bedside table.  I don't read it, but, I keep it by my bedside, just in case I have unexpected company and they snoop in my bedroom, I look smart.  I can speak to any topic, even the one's I know nothing about, but, people listen to me because I tell them I am smart.   I know the difference between there and their and they're so their you go, I'm smart.

That was fun.  I put some errors in just for more fun.  Do you believe I am smart?  Well, it has been my experience that if you have to tell someone that you are smart, then you probably aren't.  Just the same as good work speaks for itself, intelligence does as well.  We all know smart people and they don't need to tell us that they are smart. 

I was just having fun.  Sadly, the President of the United States had a similar exchange with himself on twitter today.  Proclaiming that he was, like, smart.

He was able to convince the same amount of people that I was.  It is getting to the point where it is not funny. 

It really isn't funny.  It is actually tragic, not only for the people of the United States, but for the rest of the world.

Our only solace is that likely the people around him are "letting him play" President.  They let him tweet, play golf, etc.  Hopefully, they are not allowing him to have any real decision making power.  He is not only dangerous now but he is ruining the office so that no one qualified would actually consider running for office.   He is the gift that keeps on giving.  It is the politics of hate at its finest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my saddest days in Winnipeg

There's Something from Jenny - Part 2

Seriously? Opposition to BORC opening at old Vimy Arena Site