5 Friends - 5 New Businesses !!

 

Since May, 5 of my friends have announced the opening of new businesses.  I have a hard time deciding whether I am excited for them or jealous.  Maybe a little of both.  I don't have their creativity, their drive, their enthusiasm, their market research, or their zeal.  

It feels like spring.  5 different people in 3 different provinces all willing to put it out there.  It is inspiring.  It is uplifting.  

Spring is all about rebirth.  All about green meaning go.  All about freshness.  It is all about planting seeds and seeing what grows.  

Most importantly, they all believe.  They are manifesting success.  The energy is amazing.  Be around these positive people.  They are out there.  Your life will be better.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my saddest days in Winnipeg

There's Something from Jenny - Part 2

Seriously? Opposition to BORC opening at old Vimy Arena Site