Who Is The Bigger Fool........me or Trump?

I am going to embrace my inner weirdness.  Well, it is not even an inner weirdness, I am pretty weird overall, but, I can assure you, there is an inner weirdness that is more profound. 

Something majorly exciting happened to me this morning circa 2 am CST.  I clarify that this was 2 am CST because that means it was 3 am EST. 

So, around that time, I got a direct message on twitter from a celebrity that I have a major crush on.  Not a romantic crush, more of a hero-worship kind of crush.  My hands literally shook but I remained cool and collected and messaged back, "sup".  Anyway, I am not going to brag too much but we had a conversation for approximately 38 mins 14 seconds.  I felt like I had arrived.  This celebrity was talking to me.  I can't emphasize enough what a life-changing experience this was for my inner 13 year old girl.  And, I was multi-tasking.  All the time, I was messaging the celebrity, I was messaging my two friends who would share the same awe as I did.  They were going to be major jelly.  I was truly "straight G".  And, then, he told me that we had friends in common.  Yes, the two friends that I was texting.  He said they were treasured friends of his.   I should have been dejected but nothing could have spoiled this 38 mins 14 seconds for me. 

So, as I was gushing like a school girl on twitter, I kept being interrupted by dings from a ding dong.  President Trump was randomly tweeting ridiculous stuff.  Like, "How can they think of impeaching the greatest President of all time?"  I wanted to tweet back that no one was talking about impeaching Obama and he was already out of office.  Then, a few minutes later, "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN,"  I agree with the sentiment but you also have tweeted thousands of times how you have already done this, so, it is just a stupid random comment.  That was only two of them. 

This was 3 am his time.  This should be obvious, but, it is worth stating.  This is not normal behavior.  He is not fit and his next birthday ending in 0 will be 80.  How is he able to lead the free world without getting sleep.  And, if he refuses to sleep, why is he alone with no one to talk to.  Atleast, I was talking to someone.  And, I don't know.  I would think being President of the US, you might have some briefing notes to read and contemplate. 

I may be weird, but this man is seriously compromised.  Maybe more Americans need to be up at 3 am to witness this fool.  Wake up, America. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my saddest days in Winnipeg

There's Something from Jenny - Part 2

Seriously? Opposition to BORC opening at old Vimy Arena Site