Thanks to @realDonaldTrump

As a social justice warrior, I think one of the biggest threats to social justice is the former reality star occupying the White House.  His tweets are really outrageous and sometimes even I have a hard time believing that this coming from the man whose position makes him the most powerful man in the world.

So, about a month ago, I decided to follow @realDonaldTrump so that I could see for myself if the media is recording things right.  Unfortunately, the media is reporting his tweets accurately.  But, there is more. It turns out the media is only reporting a small percentage of his tweets.  The man tweets constantly at all hours of the day and night.  In addition to his tweets reported and analyzed by the media, he tweets just random stuff.  He also tweets stuff that is just really out there and the media does show him respect by ignoring his completely outrageous tweets.  This man is dangerous.

A great percentage of his tweets are devoted to Crooked Hillary.  This is really troubling.  Donald, you (supposedly) won the election.  You have been President for over a year.  You have won.  Hillary has moved on with her life.  Why are you still obsessed with her?  It is quite troubling.  It is also a sign of a deep disrespect of women in general.  Something tells me there is more than just Stormy Daniels out there.

The person who authors this twitter account is deeply insecure.  He needs constant ego reinforcement.  He tweets because the moment he does, people start commenting.  There is a lot of negative but there also is a lot of positive.  My guess he only believes the positive and thinks the negative comments are written by idiots.

Now that twitter has increased their characters, he sometimes contradicts himself in one tweet.  He also has no respect for the electorate.

For example, the man he fired two days before retirement who lost his pension, he claimed he know nothing about him and it was not him who fired him as they had never met.  A couple days later when this man claimed to have notes on his meetings with Trump, Trump tweets that he never saw him take notes when they were together.  Which is it?  You never met him or you never noticed that he was taking notes? 

Regardless, there is one reason why I am very thankful to @realDonaldTrump.  I am a long sufferer of insomnia.  Sleep hygiene tells me that I should not sleep with my phone on my night table, but I still was.  However, thanks for Trump tweeting all night, I can not stand all of the dings.  My phone remains in the kitchen where I can't hear it.  I wish I could say I am sleeping better, but, unfortunately, he is still the President.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my saddest days in Winnipeg

There's Something from Jenny - Part 2

Seriously? Opposition to BORC opening at old Vimy Arena Site