Tonight is Gonna Be a Good Night !

At the end of 2017, when I reflected upon the year, I decided it was not the best year of my life, but it also was not the worst.  I did predict that I had positioned myself to have a great year in 2018. 

So far, it has been.  My partner and I decided to better start to keep track of the good things that have happened to us so we do not forget anything.  We wrote down the good things so far and our list was 26 items long. 

No, we did not win a lottery or have someone volunteer to keep our home clean for the year, so most of our list might objectively not seem that significant.  But, it is significant to us. 

It is the old adage, if you look for what is wrong, you will find it.  If you look for what is right, you will find it.  We have just had a mindset to look for what is right and to celebrate it.  We have both been engaged in putting out positive energy to the universe. 

This looking out for what is right has had unintended consequences.  Since we are both focused on the same perspective, we are finding that we are falling deeper and deeper in love.  The normal downs of life are not dividing us.  We are just feeling good. 

Frankly, looking for the positive has been a little bit of work, but we have proven that this is how we want to live our lives.  I will further update you when we have added another 26 items added to our list. 

Remember, it is the Secret.  The law of attraction.  What you put out to the Universe, you will get back.

No, Sheldon Cooper, it is not hokum.  It is common sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my saddest days in Winnipeg

There's Something from Jenny - Part 2

Seriously? Opposition to BORC opening at old Vimy Arena Site