Covid19 Dreams

Last night I had a dream that Christy (from the show Mom) was either an asset for the Russians and something went terribly wrong and she arrested by the US, tortured, and then traded back to the Russians.  It was like Mom/24/Homeland all fused together.  In the next scene Allison Janey was sitting in a board room presumably with a bunch of other people deciding if the show could go on without Christy. 

A silly dream.  Yes. 

But, I woke up at 3 am and my body was shaking and I couldn't tell if it had really happened or if it was a dream.  At 3 am, I had to google the show to see if this was in the story line.  The dream was really that intense. 

When the state-of-emergency was first announced and we were all subject told to go home and stay home. I started having Covid19 dreams. 

I know I wasn't the only one.  I became part of many discussion groups of people experiencing what I was experiencing.  It wasn't so much that dreams were bad or nightmares, it was the intensity of these dreams.  My body would be tense.  I would wake up in a sweat in the middle of the night.  I would then sleep in because I was so tired after one of these dreams. 

I haven't had a Covid19 dream in months.  Something I had forgotten about.  And then, last night, this dream about Christy.  I told my partner about it.  He used to have Covid19 dreams as well.  He knew how intense they could be and he had a question.  Was it really about Christy or was it about Anna Faris? 

Anyway, it was just a dream, although intense and I haven't these type of dreams for a while.  Ironic, that I am having one as cases seem to be rising in Manitoba and we have all but re-opened. 

I think it is telling me that it is not too late to pause.  Maybe I have no influence with the government but I have influence over me.  I am going to pause. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my saddest days in Winnipeg

There's Something from Jenny - Part 2

Seriously? Opposition to BORC opening at old Vimy Arena Site