I'm All About the Boobs.....

It is a new decade and no one cares about my comedy laurels from 2006.  It is time to get back in front of an open microphone and see what happens.  So, I am developing some new routines.  The first one will be based on my rack.  Not the one in my closet, the one that keeps my spills from reaching my stomach. 

Of course, I've got the softball one already queued.  The one that I saw that I was on an elevator at Richardson Building and I had to slap the man standing next to me for pinching my boob.  Then, I quickly had to apologize to him.  It turns out, he hadn't pinched my boob, he had stepped on it. 

So, if you have any hilarious booby jokes, please send them in private message.  You will be helping keeping my dream alive. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my saddest days in Winnipeg

There's Something from Jenny - Part 2

Seriously? Opposition to BORC opening at old Vimy Arena Site