Roll up the Scam - Part 2

Roll up the Rim is coming back in March.  No cars this time.  One of the major prizes is Airmiles and I will be sharing my displeasure with that organization for getting involved with the Evil Empire.  This year, they apparently are thinking about sustainability.  Don't be fooled.  The Evil Empire is the ultimate narcissist and only think of making profits.  However, this year they are giving you a reusable cup during the first week only, or something like that. 

One of the ways that you can tell a corporation is healthy is by how they communicate with their employees.   I know that the Evil Empire is unhealthy but I wanted to prove it for myself. 

Last evening, I put on my Cross and had my garlic cloves with me and I went to five different locations of Tim's.  I asked the cashiers to explain the new Roll up the Rim promotion given that it has two phases.  Three cashiers had no knowledge of Roll up the Rim.  And, after not providing me any information it was a loud Next when they realized I wasn't purchasing anything.  Two cashiers got their Managers to talk to me.  One Manager knew that the promotion was happening this Spring but didn't know when or know anything about the changes.  One Manager said that she didn't have any information but likely the Franchise Owner knew something about this. 

It is less than 10 days away from beginning and is going to run for 10 weeks and in two phases.  The only way the employees know is if they follow their corporation on Twitter.  By the way, the Twitterverse seems to be against this latest scam. 

Every quarter, sales slump.  It is only a matter of time before the Evil Empire does not exist. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my saddest days in Winnipeg

There's Something from Jenny - Part 2

Seriously? Opposition to BORC opening at old Vimy Arena Site