Do you have something to say?


Do you have something to say?  Do you have a perspective on an issue that is unique based on your unique combination of life experiences?  Are you a social justice warrior?  Or are you on a journey?  Are you trying to be a better version of yourself?  Are you trying to make your corner of the world a better place?  Do you think there is something or someone you know that you think more should people should know?  

I'm interested.  

I would love to have you write an entry for Blog or White ..... because it never is.  I can help you as much or as little as you would like.  I welcome divergent view points from mine.  I just think we don't exchange ideas as much as we should anymore.  As a society, we need to practice having difficult discussions.  

It has been almost two years since I started this blog and I have enjoyed it immensely.  Who knows where your journey make take you?  Start with a guest entry and see where you soar.  

This is just one seed that I will be planting throughout the year.  That is my theme for 2019.  I am just going to toss out the seeds and see what grows.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my saddest days in Winnipeg

There's Something from Jenny - Part 2

Seriously? Opposition to BORC opening at old Vimy Arena Site