Attention Politicians !!

Two elections coming up for Manitobans in a few short weeks.  I truly admire anyone who is brave enough to put themselves out there as a candidate for public office.  I had small experience with public office many decades ago and that has inspired me to never seek office again/! 

Last fall, I started profiling civic candidates on my blog.  I did it for purely selfish reasons.  I wanted to learn more.  I learned so much about candidates and their stories and also so much about civic politics.  Honestly, I didn't have any idea about the role of a school trustee, for example.  It increased my respect and knowledge.  Here is the part where I blow my own horn.  My most popular candidate profile was viewed over 6000 times.  My least popular candidate profile was viewed over 400 times.  The average candidate profile was viewed over 1000 times.  That is a good amount of exposure for any politician. 

So, if anyone running for office in any of the upcoming election would like me to do a profile, please send me a message.  Or if you know a candidate, please encourage them to do a profile.  I know that time is valuable so I promise a positive entry for every candidate who is nice enough to sit down with me.  I will be honest, I am very interested in profiling candidates that I personally would never vote for.  I truly want to grow as a writer, so I am very interested in interviewing those from which I disagree. 

So, political candidates, if you believe in yourself, let me tell your potential voters why !! 

Comments

  1. Hello! As someone who has been through much and believes in myself I would very much like to take you up on your offer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how you think !! I've added you on FB so we can direct message and arrange logistics.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One of my saddest days in Winnipeg

There's Something from Jenny - Part 2

Seriously? Opposition to BORC opening at old Vimy Arena Site