Joe's a Go !

Joe Biden is running for President of the United States.  Most of us have known that for a few months.  Many of us hoped that for many months.  His announcement on Monday was passionate and appealed to all Americans. 

He will be an outstanding candidate.  He has the experience.  He has the passion and the vision.  It is very early and the Democratic hopefuls are many and already struggling to find themselves air time to reach Americans. 

His first media appearances will begin tomorrow.  He has many scheduled but his first will be on The View.  I don't know how I feel about this, but, somehow a little voice inside of me is telling me this should not be his first interview. 

I had thought that too many candidates would favor Trump and they will eventually have to throw mud at each other.  I now think it is ok to say many people finding for the highest position in the land.  It may inspire more voters.  Voter suppression is a real issue in the US. 

We have a federal election coming up in Canada.  Whatever the result, let's also hope people show up to vote.  I hope in this upcoming campaign we hear about all the things candidates are going to do rather than what their opponents won't do or did wrong.  Regardless, let's have lots of conversations.  We need more dialogue. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my saddest days in Winnipeg

There's Something from Jenny - Part 2

Seriously? Opposition to BORC opening at old Vimy Arena Site