Sunday morning, Up with the Lark

I know it is not dawn or anything, but I have been up for several hours thinking of something to blog about. 

I was going to blog about employee engagement as that is a very important issue to many of my friends and to myself.  I've lived through some extraordinary jobs at both ends of the spectrum.  However, it seems like too beautiful of a day to address that issue. 

I watched last night's issue of SNL this am and noticed the shout out to Kevin F's story about the accidental stolen car on Weekend Update.  How cool is that?  The cast of SNL is so amazing that you can't talk much about social justice when you are laughing with Leslie Jones and the rest.  Yeah, Leslie is my favorite.  My partner's favorite is Kate McKinnon.  Both talented beyond belief, as is the rest of the cast. 

The sun is shining.  My partner is pumped by a ProLine win and we know the Jets will win tonight.  Our grandson remains with us for one more week and he is just a bundle of pure joy.  I am disappointed I can't get Sportsnet 360 on my computer to watch the curling despite my subscription to Sportsnet, but, it is ok, I know Team Bottcher is going to win. 

My coffee was extra special today made by the love of my life with the secret ingredient of love.  The first time we spent the night together, I told him before that I wanted to wake up to a freshly cup of coffee made for me in the morning.  He rarely disappoints.  That is true love.  But, because relationships are about compromise, he in return asked that I wake up and give him a big hug - after I've had my coffee.  I think I rarely have disappointed, but who keeps score. 

Anyway, there are few mornings that you feel surrounded by love and can't think of anything bothering you.  When they do happen, I encourage you to celebrate.  Focus on abundance.  Focus on all that you have and forgetting what you don't have.  Spring is in the air.  A chance to celebrate and scatter seeds.  You never know what may grow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my saddest days in Winnipeg

There's Something from Jenny - Part 2

Seriously? Opposition to BORC opening at old Vimy Arena Site